The only emails I get are from manipulating, lying, misogynist arseholes named robynsodomitesandwiches and jaffapetebutthead. Don't email me anyone or you will be verbally abused and insulted.

16.6.08

Message to Ken Orr


I made a video for Ken "king of the combovers" Orr and his crappy fucken right-to-life.orgasm.com internet site trying to stop women having free and easy access to legal, safe abortions. I'm fucken disgusted and outraged and I think it's time women should fight back. We can't let this stupid old cunt try and take away our rights without putting up a fight!

I'm sick of this kind of shit from these ridiculous lobby groups! It's bad enough with Garth running round like a fucken lunatic - now we've got some old bastard with a manky combover that smells like a bird cage challenging abortion legislation in our courts of law. Fuck you Ken Orr! I posted this video all over the internet and I hope it makes you dribble in your incontinent pants when you get to see it because I think you are a useless, interfering, sad sack of shit who hates women. Kiss my arse Ken!

No comments: