The only emails I get are from manipulating, lying, misogynist arseholes named robynsodomitesandwiches and jaffapetebutthead. Don't email me anyone or you will be verbally abused and insulted.

28.6.08

USA: Providing abortion services to poor women


I recieved an email from some wonderful feminists in the United States who raise money to provide poor women with free abortion services. I've checked out their sites and it's all legit so I'd like to help them by giving them a bit of coverage. Hopefully some rich bastards will see it and send them a generous donation.

Fortunately, here in NZ our health system is free and I know it has it's faults, but imagine if you were living on the bones of your arse and you couldn't afford health treatment or an abortion if you needed one?

These women are fucken awesome so please check out their site: National Network of Abortion Sites

No comments: