The only emails I get are from manipulating, lying, misogynist arseholes named robynsodomitesandwiches and jaffapetebutthead. Don't email me anyone or you will be verbally abused and insulted.

26.6.08

Ken Orr's dirty tricks


I've had a look at Di Cleary's response to Ken "king of the combovers" Orr's recent challenge to NZs abortion laws. The thing that's really fucken ironic is that Ken fucken Orr and his shitty lobby group don't even have to pay court costs because they won their case and this has really pissed me off.

Ken Orr is a filthy woman hater and he's abusing our system and getting away with it. Cunts like Ken Orr wave their fucken bibles around; they preach and moralise to everyone else; yet a woman has to be concerned for her personal safety if she wants to protest against them. Whose the sick fuck Ken?

Not me...

No comments: